Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chris says..

Now, I am not a cooking person myself but I do enjoy some nice little treat from time to time. So, since it's my summer vacation and I figure I would do a Recipe Translation Series. Nothing fancy, just something you can do on your own that I found in Chinese books and stuff.


Cold Soba  Noodles!






Ingredients


Soba noodles (Amount depends on how hungry you are)
Sesame Oil and Olive Oil as you see fit


Optional:
Shreds of Cooked Eggs
Cucumbers
Ham


And for the Sauce


Soy Sauce (2 Teaspoons)
Honey (2 Teaspoons)
Lemon Juice (2 Teaspoons)
Garlic Shreds (1 Teaspoon)
Coriander Bits (1 Teaspoon)
Warm Water (1/4 cup)




It's really simple.


1. Cook the noodles for 3-4 minutes, strain, then rinse with cold water until its cooled.
2. Add in Sesame Oil and Olive Oil. Stir the noodles.
3. Mix the ingredients for the sauce and pour the sauce onto the noodles, and enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment