Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Selina Says:

Ladies and gentlemen, I LOVE FOOD! I know, it's been said before but that best sums me up. Those of you who know me understand where I'm coming from, but how about all the others who don't know me? How do I make those three words more tangible to you reading this post that I've yet to meet? Taking a picture of me gorging down a buffet line isn't going to do any justice to describe my intense relationship with food. So with some help (you know who you are) and tossing ideas around, I decided the best way to show my love for food is by sharing my experiences. Each week I will share with you quotes, stories or pictures of my long love affair with food. By the time I've made my move to Portugal and set up 8Folds, you'd have a better idea of the person I came to be and have a feel for the community I intend to create. So I am ending this post with my favourite quote that I stumbled upon some time ago online:


"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if god had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity” - Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment